- Manuscripts of research articles and book reviews – in English only – should be sent in softcopy (Microsoft Word) to the Associate Editor of the Journal (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Manuscripts will be accepted for consideration on the understanding that they are original contributions to the existing knowledge in the fields of Political Science, International Relations, Public Policy, Strategic Studies, and Current Affairs.
- Each manuscript should be typed and should carry a margin of an inch and a half on the left-hand side of the typed page. Format that should be followed is: Times New Roman, regular, font size: 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- The length of the manuscripts should be 4000−6000 words. All article submissions must include an abstract of 100–150 words and at least 5 keywords.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the title of the paper, the name(s) of author(s), and footnote(s) giving the current affiliation of the author(s) and their email addresses.
- All references must be given in footnotes in the Chicago Manual of Style (16th Edition). No submission with any other style of referencing would be processed.
For Specimen, Click Here
For further queries, contact Associate Editor of the Journal (Email: email@example.com)
- Footnotes should be numbered consecutively.
- Tables and figures in the manuscript should be numbered serially and separately. The title of each table should be clearly expressive of the contents. The source of the table should be given immediately below the table or figure.
- Book Reviews should not exceed 1000 words and should give a description of the contents of the volume and a critical evaluation of the book. Each request for a book review in the Journal must be accompanied by one copy (soft copy/photocopy) of the book concerned
- Each author will receive a copy of the Journal of Political Science with the compliments of the JPS.
For further queries and submission of manuscripts, please contact:
Muhammad Usman Amin Siddiqi
The Journal of Political Science
GC University, Lahore, Pakistan.
UAN: +92 (42) 111-000-010 (Ext. 351), Cell: +923214370704