- Manuscripts of research articles, review articles, and book reviews – in English only – should be sent in duplicate together with softcopy in MS Word to the Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Political Science, G. C. University, Lahore. Softcopy should be mailed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts will be accepted for consideration on the understanding that they are original contributions to the existing knowledge in the fields of Political Science, International Relations, International Political Economy, Current Affairs, Strategic Studies, Women Studies, Sociology, and History.
- Each manuscript should be typed and should carry a margin of an inch and a half on the Justify-hand side of the typed page. Format that should be followed is: Font, Times New Roman, regular, Font size, 12 with 1.5 lines spacing.
- The length of the manuscripts should normally be 4000 – 6000 words. All article submissions must include an abstract of 100-150 words.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the title of the paper, the name(s) of author(s) and footnote giving the current affiliation of the author(s).
- All references should be given in Humanities Citation form as per the first of Chicago’s two systems of documentation, which uses a system of footnotes specified in The Chicago Manual of Style (16th Edition). For Specimen, Click Here
- Footnotes should be numbered consecutively and given in Chicago style.
- Tables for the main text and each of its appendices should be numbered serially and separately. The title of each Table should be clearly expressive of the contents. The source of the Table should be given in a footnote immediately below the line at the bottom of the Table.
- Book Reviews should give a description of the contents of the volume and a critical evaluation of the book. It should not exceed 5 or 6 typewritten pages.
- Each request for a book review in the Journal must be accompanied by one copy of the book concerned.
- Each author will receive a copy of The Journal of Political Science with the compliments of the JPS.
For further queries and submission of manuscripts, please contact:
Muhammad Usman Amin Siddiqi
The Journal of Political Science, GCU Lahore.
UAN: +92-42-111-000-010 (Ext. 351)