Areas of Expertise / Interest
- Research Methodology
- Public Policy (Education)
- “Analyzing Regional Cooperation in Terms of Strategic Security Interests,” in International Conference on Inter-Regional Connectivity: South Asia and Central Asia , held at GC University, Lahore, on November 09–10, 2016.
- “CPEC: A Baloch Popular Perspective,” in International Conference on China Pakistan Economic Corridor, held at GC University, Lahore, on December 09–10, 2015.
- “Rise and Rebirth of Non-state Actors in Swat: A Phenomenological Study of Shariah as a Popular Demand,” The Journal of Political Science XXXII, (2014): 45–66.
- “Transformation from Wali’s to State Judicial System in Swat: The Resultant Gap and Positioning of the Chessboard Pieces,” in International Conference on Local Representation of Power in South Asia, held at GC University, Lahore, on November 12-14, 2014.